Monday, May 16, 2011

Red Lobster

No I am not talking about the resturant, I am talking about the way I look. I went to the waterpark yesterday with neighbor S. We had a ball. I felt like a little kid. Screaming all  the way down the rides, laying in the lazy river and staying in the water until my lips turned blue.  It  was a little cold, however the sun was shining. I used sunblock and even had the neighbor spray me with the sunblock in a can, but I still got a sunburn.  I have raccoon eyes from wearing sunglasses. Let's just say it is not the look I am going for right before the fancy dinner with hubby.  I will however have a great tan for the dinner. (I don't think I burned bad enough to peel.)  Love the sun but  need to start taking it in small doses.

1 comment:

TheSmellyArmpit said...

Can you go as a super cool person to the dinner and wear sunglasses? lol