Sunday, February 5, 2012

What can you get for 21 cents?

Apparently you can get 2 sticks of Lady Speed stick deodorant for 21 cents!  I finally did my Walgreen's shopping yesterday. I used the Walgreen's advertised 2 for $4 coupon and my buy one get one free coupon and ta da.... 21 cent deodorant! I was so excited to get my coupons out of the Sunday paper.  I don't think I will score a deal like this week but I can always hope for next week. My grand total was $27 spent and savings of $19.58 in the store and I have a $10 rebate. So I will end up paying $17 for two deodorant, two Advil 100 count, two Dimetapp 4oz bottles, and a half gallon of vanilla blue bell ice cream. Not bad for an hour of shopping.  If I had paid retail the grand total would have been $47 before tax. Can't beat those savings.

1 comment:

TheSmellyArmpit said...

wow! And ice cream to celebrate! wahoo!