Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dead Jeep

So hubby decided to take the Jeep to an appointment before work. Not the smartest idea when you know the vehicle is not always reliable.  I get a phone call stating. You need to come get me. I was just getting ready to go to town so it was good timing on his part so to speak.  I promptly drove to his location and exchanged cars with him.  He left for work and I waited on the tow truck. I thought that my nephew would have liked the ride in the tow truck.  It was a short 6 mile ride to the mechanic.  Mr. N thinks he will get it fixed in the next two days so not long with out my wheels.  Mr. N thought we had moved since we hadn't dropped the jeep off in awhile.  I laughed and told him it was only time before we were back..... Gonna bake a cake tonight to take to him tomorrow. Baked good are a sure fire way to get the jeep fixed quicker. A new ignition here we come,  Start your engines!!!! 

1 comment:

TheSmellyArmpit said...

:( No fun! sorry I didn't hear the phone and then our friends came for dinner. Will call tomorrow. :)