Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Getting hot

It is that time of year, it is getting hot outside. Yep I said it. So, I went to Walmart yesterday, no surprise there.  I bought some groceries, yet again, no surprise.  One such purchase was a can of cinnamon rolls. You know the whomp kind. Loaded up the car to make the 7 mile drive back to the house.  Just a normal every day kind of thing.  While driving I hear this loud bang in the back of the car.  I nearly drive off the road.  I couldn't figure out what it the noise was and I only heard it once so I kept driving.  Do you know where this is going?   So while unloading the groceries I spy the can of whomp rolls.  You guessed it they exploded in the heat of the car. That's how hot it is! Hot enough to explode a can of whomp cinnamon rolls.  Here's to safe driving and no exploding can of dough.

No comments: