Friday, March 25, 2011

Baking!!!

I have the opportunity to go to game night. I offered to bring coleslaw and everyone in my family knows the tale.  Needless to say it say it was turned down.  I then offered to bring dessert. So I will be baking a chocolate cherry cake. It is simple and it tastes like you spent a ton of time on it.  I had to call mom to get the specifics on how to make it. It has been probably been 10 years since the last time I baked it.  It got rave reviews at that time so I hope it is the same this time. All you have to do is add a can of cherry pie filling and take out the oil from the recipie. Bake the cake as it is on the box. Let it cool and use already made icing in the can!!! If you put it in a throw away pan you don't even have to ask for your dish back!!! How's that for easy bake cake?!!! 

3 comments:

TheSmellyArmpit said...

YUM! Ok, can I use this for my Mommy Tips Monday post? :) And if so, can I link to your blog?

skypixie said...

Use chocolate cake mix. Any variety and it doesn't have to be a special brand either. You can use it you might want to make it a little more cohesive in the writing.

TheSmellyArmpit said...

Wahoo! I just posted this. :)

http://www.westtnfamily.com/2011/04/mommy-tips-monday.html