Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weather?

What's up with the crazy weather?  Yesterday I spent the morning mowing in a tank top and shorts. Today I spent the day mowing the back yard in a long sleeve shirt and pants. I even had to turn the heat back on in the house. I thought I was done with that for the season. Good to know it still works.  I also found out that my fire alarm is still currently working.  When the heat kicked on so did it.... LOL It just beeped a few times. It reminded me  of the Friends episode with Feebe and the fire alarm. If you haven't seen it I would give it a two thumbs up.  I think everyone has wanted to smash the smoke detector at one time or another. So for my final farewell of the evening I am going to say......BEEP BEEP BEEP...LOL

1 comment:

TheSmellyArmpit said...

ahahaha! Ok, I know you already told me this story but that's just plain funny... BEEP BEEP BEEP!