Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Friend Visit

Oh what a wonderful week I've had. I got to spend it with one of my closest friends "C".  I picked her up last Wednesday. We went to the Stockyards, Water Gardens, the Zoo, my favorite thai place, Dealy plaza and some other great places. It was tourist time in the household.  I even convinced my hubby to go with us yesterday. He was a great paparizzi picture taker. It was sad to put her on the plane this morning but alas she has her own family.  They were missing her. Hope everyone has a great day and many friends!!!!

2 comments:

cbright123 said...

glad y'all had a good time!!! how neat that she got to come and visit!!!

cbright123 said...

what no story about freaking 18 hours in the car. what are you busy or something... like you have a life past me...ok you know i'm messing with you right? miss you. love ya!-cb