Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lots of Book Reading

I have been busy reading, reading, and more reading. I think in the last month I have read 40 or so books. It is a shame that I can't find a job reading. How nice would it be to make money doing something that I really enjoy. There is a half price book store about 20 mins down the road. If I can't read for a living maybe I could work there part time.  I am however concerned that my entire paycheck would go to more books. HAHAHA    Back to reading!!!! I guess you could say I'm a bookworm.

1 comment:

cbright123 said...

Did Cindy send you that book? I didn't know if you would enjoy it, but since your reading, reading, reading...if not, I'll grab you a copy when i get back to work. Fantastic. part of my new positive image stuff. what?!? anywho. love you and miss you. i'm vbs-ing this week and painting the kids rooms...i'll call you tomorrow, i think today is your weekend. :)