Thursday, August 4, 2011

In Response to A Comment

I am honoring a comment from a previous post. My big sis wrote do you remember the song Tropical Heat wave. Why yes I do and now I am talking about the song. It's getting hot in here so take off all your clothes... I have to say it is almost getting to that point.  110 degrees with out the heat index. Yikes!! We had 12 inches of snow in February but now just 5 short months we have the complete opposite super heat.  Go figure, if you don't like the weather just wait a few weeks and you will get something different.  Guess that could be said anywhere.....  Just remember drink lots of water.....

1 comment:

cbright123 said...

i've commeneted a bit on this post, for some reason, been having issues actually posting it. whew! ok. it's hot. and where you live, really hot. you are now officially national news. time to throw on the hulla skirts and embrase the heat! happy foundation watering! love ya-cb