Saturday, December 10, 2011

christmas in the mail

I got both of my gifts from hubby today.  I got an air purifier. (for his allergies....ha ha) I also got a new Dyson vacum cleaner!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am. I am also thinking of wrapping my gift to open later but I really want to open it and use it. Hubby didn't know I would be here when it got delivered. He is still sleeping so I hope he isn't disappointed  that I know what my gift is. I think I will wrap it so he is surprised. I have been complaining about the vacum cleaner that I have and have always said that I wanted the Dyson but thought they were to expensive. Guess he was listening and thinks I am worth it!! YIPPEE!!!! Happy cleaning.....

1 comment:

cbright123 said...

so were you vacuuming last night at 11:30? i think he should have made you wait to open everything until dec 25th at 11:45 p.m. ahahahahha