Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Circle of Life

Circle of Life or so the saying goes. Well I was sitting on the couch yesterday morning watching the birds at the feeder. When Lo and Behold, ( I added that for you big sis), I see this little bird flying as fast as he can when WHAP into the glass he goes.  I think to myself OH NO. I didn't happen to see the reason for him flying into the glass until a second later when whoosh out of nowhere comes the red tailed hawk. He scooped up the little bird that had bopped himself on the head and away he went. He had a fast food breakfast if I ever saw one. All that was left was a few feathers floating to the ground. I apparently was shouting for hubby to come because he came running into the living room only to see me standing at the window.  His quote was that it was the "Circle of Life and isn't it good that we are feeding all of God's creatures".  So let your spirit soar with wings of joy today, tomorrow and the rest of your lives. Afterall it is the circle of life.