Monday, October 22, 2012

Safe for Dinner at my house

We all know of the coleslaw incident of 2010.  I decided that it was time to try to have the neighbors over again. I did not serve coleslaw this time much to the thanks of the neighbors as well as their kids.  When I made the invite to have everyone over to eat, the neighbor son asked me Miss M you aren't going to serve coleslaw are you? I said "no" and he said that it would be fine for his parents to accept the invitation.  We all got a good laugh at that.  So I served hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, salsa, and baked beans. Only had a few burgers and hot dogs left over so I would say a good turn out.  The one thing that made it even better is that no one got sick.  I am now allowed to have the parties at my house according to the neighborhood.  Party on Ya"ll!!!