Tuesday, October 9, 2012

You can get everything at Wal-Mart

Apparently you can get everything at Wal-Mart, including children.... I just finished my shopping and went to the parking lot. I spied a family trying to get their son out of the bed of their truck.  He was running around laughing. I smiled great big and the mom was exasperated she said "if you can get him out of the back you can have him."  So I went over to the bed and said " come here it's time to go, let's get a move on..." The two year old came right over and put his little arms up for me to pick him up.  His dad said here's a hundred if you take him while laughing. His mom was saying NO NO NO. I was just kidding. I knew that they were joking and I gave the kid a treat.  His mom also said that he had never went to someone that he didn't know.  I let her know that I am a pied piper of kids or baby whisperer if you will.  All in all it was a good shopping trip I even save $20.00 in coupons.

No comments: