Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hot Hot Hot!!!

It is that time of year! I figured that we were going to have at least one to two more weeks of 90 degree weather. Nope it is already 100+.  Yikes. When I left to go visit my hubby I took a long sleeve shirt and a light sweater. Oh what a difference 3 weeks make. Yup, I have been gone quite awhile. Only to be home for a week and gone again. However, the next time I come home I will have one very important person with me. You guessed it folks!!!!! MY HUBBY!!!!! He is excited to get to come home and sleep in his own bed with his own pillow. I don't blame him I missed it and was only gone a short while compared to him.  Let's just say that life is getting ready to get so much better. I can't wait to have him home again. Hope he is ready for the heat and humidity. You can say hello Texas weather......

1 comment:

cbright123 said...

ahhh...100+ sounds like coffee on the patio weather to me. :)