Thursday, June 9, 2011

Rat Killin'

As my dad would say, I've got some rat killin' to do. All it means is that I have a long list of chores and a short time to do it.  Went to the eye doctor and got the contacts for the year. Went to Lowe's and got some home stuff. Then off to lunch at my favorite taco place.... had a coupon and got to eat for $3.98 drink and tax included. I then headed off to Burke's (my favorite place to clothes shop). I got Dad's b-day gift. I went to Wally world next to finish off the list for today. Tomorrow's list is equally long. I already have lined out my ride to the airport next week and things are coming together. Looking forward to hubby to come home. He can turn my rat killin into a honey do list...

1 comment:

cbright123 said...

wow. you did have a long list! thanks for the chat yesterday. i didn't realize how much i needed it. will call you this morn. love you and miss ya!