Monday, June 13, 2011

Movies

OOOHHHH I have seen some great trailers. I can't wait to see the movie Bad Teacher. It looks so funny. I also can't wait to see Kung Fu Panda 2. I am currently watching 27 Dresses. I think we all have the dreaded dress that can be worn again even though the bride said you can cut it off and wear it again.... LOL.  What other movies make an impact.... Steel Magnolias, 16 Candles, Night at the Museum and Miss Congineality. I plan on having a movie date with my hubby this weekend. Maybe even have a double feature....Eat some popcorn and sweets. Happy movie watching everyone.

3 comments:

cbright123 said...

I was watching that movie last night, too!!! It was cute, but I didn't watch the last 15 minutes. I don't know. I wasn't connected with the characters that much. But, i did love the closet fashion show of all the dresses!!! Oh, I want to see Bad Teacher, too. And I Highly recommend Kung Fu Panda 2, reminds me of the old cartoons where they put a lot of thought and detail into the background drawings. They were beautiful. Plus, a cute show. Better than the first one even.

cbright123 said...

really, you need to post more often. how else will i know how those rabbits are doing or what has been happening with your fence.

cbright123 said...

still no new posts. i guess i'm just gonna have to come up there and see those rabbits for myself.