Monday, September 12, 2011

Home again Home again

I have arrived safely at home and should have played the slots yesterday. I used all my luck getting home..... All flights over sold and way down on the standby list. I made it!!! Good thing to use my luck getting home! I will be picking up hubby tonight from the airport. His trip went really well he now has his foreign jump wings.  Wahoo!!  It is a bragging right in the airborne community. He jumped out of the plane with a German jump master. It is kinda cool. All is right in the world we are both going to be home. Who knew that I would become a homebody?

2 comments:

cbright123 said...

I don't believe that you are a homebody for one minute! But, I do know you're glad to be home with your man. I'll definately call and get the details on all the fun Vegas action that I missed, but will wait until you are awake. love ya-cb

TheSmellyArmpit said...

Um. I need some more posts to comment on now that I can. LOL