Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Car Wash

Makes you think of the song.... WORKIN AT THE CAR WASH.... am singing it really loud in my head right about now. Anyway, hubby and I are taking the neighbor kids to the car wash tomorrow. Big J likes these and is fascinated with the workings of them. His brother little J not so much. But if we take one we take the other. Going to the car wash is all that big J has been talking about to his parents and anyone else who would listen. So it will be fun. I think we will take pictures of car before washing and after with the kids. Hubby wants to possibly go for ice cream after. I wasn't so sure that is a good idea. Sugar the kids up and then take them home..... Good for us not so much for the parents......

2 comments:

cbright123 said...

oh that will be fun. And what's an outting without sugar fun!

TheSmellyArmpit said...

Oh, I say sugar them up! They've got a big back yard to run it off in. LOL