Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tornados

So, we have already had one tornado touch down a few miles from my house. We are under another watch for more of these swirling winds. Hubby is out working the streets. (Not in the working girl sense) Before he went to work, I went outside with him only to watch the clouds moving in two different directions. I made a comment about how that wasn't good and he calmly replied it isn't bad for us it is bad for others.... "That won't touch down here, it's moving to fast".  Well I talked with my little sister shortly after this outside conversation and she told me "Oh yeah, we grew up in Cherry Valley". This comment gives me the weather girl status because Cherry Valley is in tornado alley.  I can remember getting in the tub several times growing up, as well as getting under our desks during class.  I will be more than happy to pass off the weather girl hat......any takers?

No comments: