Monday, April 4, 2011

Driving

Well I  drove home today from visiting my big sis.  While driving I drove in the driving rain. HA HA It was definately a challange. At one point, the wind was so strong that it almost pushed me into the other lane. Thankfully no one was next to me. God was watching out for me... he had to send a new guardian angel after that drive to give the other one a break. (much needed I might add)  I got home to find that Berta the fish was still swimming strong. Huh, who would have thought that I can keep a fish alive this long?  Just have to keep her alive and well  until the last week of June and then she will be Saint's pet again.

2 comments:

cbright123 said...

i tried to find some fish clothing store for Bertha, but alas no online store for pet fish outfits.

TheSmellyArmpit said...

LOL to both sisters!