Saturday, April 23, 2011

Weddings

Well it is that time of year again. We are invited to four weddings this summer. I think we will only be able to make two maybe three. One of which hubby extrodinaire is going to be a groomsman. Oh he looks good in his suit and tie. We will be making a quick trip from his Army graduation to the wedding. I have booked the hotel so it is coming together nicely. Just have a few more reservations to go and I will have all the trips booked. Now to shop for the dresses to wear.... Yahoo!!! love to help stimulate the economy....

2 comments:

cbright123 said...

lucky to be going to all these weddings!!! cake and dress up. fun!

TheSmellyArmpit said...

fun! I do like dressing up too. I'm also having a wedding watching party this Friday even if it's just me and Summer attending. LOL