Saturday, April 2, 2011

Visiting

I have the opportunity to visit my sister and family. Tomorrow is her bday. Happy Birthday to you!!! I enjoy getting to see how much my niece and nephew grow. They are becoming such young adults. Little bit is such the entrepreneur and big kid is a great athlete. Uncle Favorite will be happy to know that big Kid is going to play football this fall. I don't think anything will make him happier. Maybe he will be on special teams just like his uncle..... We are proud to be able to be called Aunt Favorite and Uncle Favorite!!!

2 comments:

TheSmellyArmpit said...

HUH? He's old enough to play football??? When did that happen???

cbright123 said...

Yep. 7th G next year. starts in the summer. tell me more about this special teams. what do they do? i obviously need to brush up on American football. also, t- totally thanks for coming to visit. it was super fun.