Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Retail Therapy

There is something to be said for shopping after going to the doctor.  A nice dress or shoes or both always makes me happy.  Only got a dress but it sure is cute. I went to get the shoes I had been eyeing for a few days but alas they were unavailable.  I was not ment to have those shoes.  I will be looking for shoes at the base when I go see handsome hubby. I have been thinking about the ones up there for about 2 months. So I will be stimulating the economy one pair of shoes at a time.  I wonder how many I need to buy to make a dent in the deficit. LOL.... I would be happy to give it a try. Anyone with me....

2 comments:

cbright123 said...

I will do my best to help you out with the one shoe at a thing time.

TheSmellyArmpit said...

I also commit to buying a pair of cute shoes! :)