Friday, October 7, 2011

Frimp anyone?

I got me some shrimp!!! You can fry it, boil it, BBQ it, and the list goes on and on. I plan on my shrimp and rice recipe.  Just use a stick of butter, a teaspoon of minced garlic, some red pepper flakes (don't have to use these but I like it a little hot), parsley (fresh or dried) to taste, and Parmesan cheese grated on top once you are done cooking. If you have some white wine a 1/4 of a cup makes it even tastier. Just pour all of that over the rice and voila' you have shrimp and rice. Sometimes when I am being lazy and don't want to dirty another dish I add broccoli to the dish. (it is the frozen kind) Steam it up with the shrimp.  YUMMY!!!! My neighbor brought me a 10 lb bag. Whaoo!!! Guess what's for supper?

1 comment:

TheSmellyArmpit said...

That sounds sooo good! 10lbs??? whew! could have a big party with that or lots of little parties! LOL