Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tie Dye Continues

Well the two shirts came out great. I wasn't able to make all four due to running out of dye. OOPS!  So next week I will perform part two of the saga. I will say the first two came out really well.  Fave cousin and I will be sporting some cute mickey wear..... My neighbors even wanted to see them.  Can you guess what color the mickey shape is in? None other than my signature color.....PINK. The rest of the shirt has blue, green and pink on it.  Hubby helped me complete the two shirts so many thanks go out to you..... Now to figure out how to put TINK on a shirt.....I would use glitter for my fairy dust. May your day be magical.

1 comment:

cbright123 said...

I bet they are cute!!! btw i want to see a pic when they are done. And just wondering where the mickey ears land on your shirt? I mean, just wondering. hahahahaha. And I think Little Bit would like to see these shirts, she might ask for one, you know. ok and lastly, you could buy think on some material at hobby lobby, cut it out, use wonder under to iron it on, and then instead of sewing it, you could use the glitter fabric paint to outline the edges. just an idea, sure you have a better one :) love ya!