Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Breakfast for Lunch

My hubby got up late this morning so instead of me making my usual dinner for lunch I decided to make breakfast for lunch. Hubby works during the dinner hour so we eat it at the lunch hour. It is our time together each day that we sit at the table and talk. I digress.... I made an omelet that had fresh mushrooms, asparagus, bacon and cheese. It was so yummy. I think I was hungry for breakfast. Oh and I added buttered toast.  The only way it would have been better is with some hash browns!!!!  I get those scattered, smothered and covered at waffle house.  Breakfast anyone???

2 comments:

cbright123 said...

Oh, that makes me hungry and i just ate breakfast. yum.

TheSmellyArmpit said...

Mmmmm. We ate at IHOP last night in Memphis. The food was great but at some point our dinnerguests(our kids) turned on us and there was mutiny at our table. It got ugly. Thank goodness for the chocolate crepes to get me through the crazies. LOL