Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Coupon shoping

It is time again to coupon shop!!! It is a little addictive. I will admit. Today I was at walmart and saved 17% all because of using coupons.  I can't make 17% with my investments so I have to figure clipping coupons is the next best thing!! I still  have my Walgreen's shopping left to do. I have a bogo free for deodorant and they are having a buy one get one half off.  Advil and Dimeatap is also buy one get one half off. I have coupons for these items as well. To top it off if I purchase these items I can send in for the $10 rebate. I think I will only pay $5 after it is all said and done. See what I mean it is addictive....Shop till you drop!!!!

2 comments:

TheSmellyArmpit said...

wahoo! FUN!

cbright123 said...

i found myself quoting you and the bring the store policy with you story this week. were your ears burning?