Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mowing in January

What's that you say Mowing in January? Yep, you heard me. I mowed the front yard and part of the back yard. It is a balmy 72 today and looking to be 76 tomorrow. We are having late spring weather and all of my flowers are responding in kind by making an appearance. Hopefully we won't have the snows like we did last year. I don't want to loose the flowers. I will say that I enjoyed being outside soaking up the sun. I even used the weed eater. The house looks spiffy from the outside.  Oh did I tell you that we are expecting almost 80 degree weather this weekend. What's up with that?  I guess it means more mowing in January....

2 comments:

cbright123 said...

forget mowing, come down here and rake these leaves. our house looks horrid and I have no desire to change it. ha. love ya. wildflowers are blooming here, these usually start mid march. a little early this year.

TheSmellyArmpit said...

Sigh. we so need to move. siggghhh!