Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Coupon Crazy

Today I was at CVS and I had a buy one get one free manufacturer's coupon. CVS had a special on the razors I like to use buy one get one half off. So I spent $3.50 and saved $10.49. What a deal!!! (as my folks would say) Used the coupons at target, walmart and Walgreen. I spent a total $93 dollars and some change but I had over $40 dollars in coupons. How's that for coupon clipping. Just found out that target and walmart have coupons on their websites that you can print and use. Walmart also accepts competitors coupons. I have found if you bring a copy of the stores coupon policy that the cashier doesn't give you any grief when checking out. Be sure to check the expiration and the restrictions to make the checking out go quicker. It also is beneficial to hand the coupons one at a time when checking out if you have a stack. That way none of them get skipped. (had it happen once) Happy couponing to all of you savers!!!

2 comments:

cbright123 said...

Those are some good tips. I like reading them. It helps me to remember.

TheSmellyArmpit said...

FUN! Ok, I'm gonna ask you too. Can I steal this post for one of my mommy tips mondays?

Also sooo glad to find out about Walmarts online coupons. :) wahooo!