Sunday, May 6, 2012

Burn Baby Burn

It is what hubby should have said to me yesterday. I mowed the back 40 and didn't think about sunblock until it was too late. Oh Well, I will have a weird tan line for the start of the summer.I even have a tan line around my ankle. You can tell how tall the socks were that I was wearing.  So when we went to the movies with another couple the wife was like "holy cow what happened?". I wanted to say I fell asleep in a tanning bed but I didn't think she would buy it.  We saw the Avengers. It is definitely a guy who loves comics movie.  It did have some funny parts but I won't be going to the sequel. Hubby was a happy camper I think he might be going to the sequel. If I was a character in the movie, I would have been the star.  I burn bright!!!!

No comments: