Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dying Iris

I have figured out why the Iris are dying. I thought it might be the type of dirt or ants or something crazy like that. Nope... it is Buggs. I happened to spy him out by the Iris this morning.  Then after he finished his morning nosh I proceeded to go take a peek at the Iris.  Yep I noticed some teeth marks on the iris bulbs.  I don't think they can come back from that. Oh Well. Buggs brings me great joy so I can lose a few plants. Mom wanted to know if he asked for a tomato plant.  Last year I only got 3 little tomatoes from my plant because I couldn't keep Buggs and friends from the plant. I watched them knock the plant over to get around the netting I had on it so I could possibly get a tomato.  We have smart bunnies in our parts of the woods. 

1 comment:

cbright123 said...

Maybe if you would feed him more, he won't eat your plants...yeah, right.