Monday, May 21, 2012

My Hero My Hubby

So, about 2 weeks ago I was working in the front yard. I decided to weed the flower bed. I picked up the boarder that had fallen over and lo and behold, there was a SNAKE!!!! I quickly dropped the boarder hollered really loud and took off running to the inside of the house.  Hubby extraordinaire heard me holler and came running.  We almost collided.  Looking back it was really quite comical. He asked what caused me to scream.  My response was snake, snake, snake. He got me calmed down and then proceeded to dispose of the offending creature.  MY HERO!!!! He always takes care of the difficult things with aplomb.  I gave him a great big kiss and told him that he is my hero.  It made him blush.  I think I need to add a hoe to my gardening tools.  I remember mom always having one, now I know why. 

1 comment:

cbright123 said...

I can just hear you screaming, "honey!!!"